This post is for therapy reasons only.


Dear Body,


I know I let you down. Many times. I know bad decisions that I made put you at the place where you are right now. I didn’t have enough knowledge to protect you. Now I can’t help you get out of this situation, I can’t make pain stop, I can’t undo all the damage. But i promise I will stand by you from now on. I promise to pause and check with you when I don’t know what to do. When you feel down, I will support you. When I can’t prevent hurt, I will at least soothe you. I will listen to you, I won’t hate you and most importantly I won’t neglect you. Sorry it took so long to see you. 


Sincerely,

Mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O’zimga xat

"Ikat" haqida

"Kozerog qizlarni jinim suymaydi" ning 103 darajasi yohud diskriminatsiya va преджудисga to‘la matn.